Sunday, February 17, 2008

on the road

Well, Colorado is behind me. Well, I guess above me is more accurate...we're in Santa Fe and we only left Boulder about 18 hours later than planned. I guess I underestimated just how much crap a girl accumulates in 12 years! But I'm out of the house, for at least 18 months, and other than having one (very full) suitcase too many to take on the plane- which I'll deal with in NY- I'm footloose and fancy free!

We're staying with Sue's friends Michele and Dave and they've set the bar high for the rest of our hosts. We spent the day down by the palace of the governors and hit the Georiga O' Keefe museum. I consider it a "work" expense, in terms of thinking about GTA stuff! We went up to Museum hill to watch a typically stunning Santa Fe sunset and then had a great meal with our hosts.

Tomorrow begins with a stop at one of my most favorite breakfast places on earth- Pasquales- before we being our descent- and I mean that in every sense of the word- into Texas. (with apologies to India, Foldes and Sarah P)

I'd post some pics of the sunset and such but my camera cord is somewhere buried deep in my very full car. So until next time, Ciao.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you need a place to stay in the Lone Start State?